CHILD’S MORNING OUT (CMO) PRESCHOOL PROGRAM
Our Mission Statement
CMO is a structured Christian program designed for preschool age children. Our Mission is to provide a safe, loving, and nurturing environment that fosters the individual, spiritual and educational needs of each child. CMO utilizes a developmentally appropriate curriculum that creates an opportunity for self-expression and socialization throughout a wide variety of activities.
Our Preschool Program
- 2 or 4 day programs
- We accept children 18 months of age to 4 years old as of September 1, 2016
- Preschool hours are 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday – Thursday
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Weekly Chapel
- Spanish class
- Tumbling class (extra charge)
- Playground with climbing structure for development of gross motor skills
- Gym for inside play when the weather doesn’t permit children to go outside
- Visitation by Community Helpers (Fire Dept., Dentist, etc.)
- Potty Training help
- Nutritious snack
- Director: Tiffany Gibbons
- Asst Director: Lease Jackson
- Asst: Linda Beeson
- Toddler Teacher: Bliss Norred
- Two’s Teachers: Paula Neuner and Brandy Leasure
- Three’s Teachers: Carol Frerich and Melanie Daves
- Kinder Prep Teachers: Leslie Henry, Dana Graham, Lisa Stanush and Michelle Prizevoits
- Chapel/Enrichment Teacher: Jennie Scott
- Spanish Teacher: Lindsay Plake
- Toddler Room – Our Toddler program supports exploration and self-discovery using hands-on learning activities that encourage independence and promotes confidence in mastering emerging self-help skills.
- Two’s Room – We provide the children with developmentally age-appropriate experiences that keep them actively engaged in learning. We strive to meet each child’s individualized needs through their emerging milestones including potty training help.
- Three’s Room – In the three year old room, the curriculum focuses on all areas of development including fine and gross motor skills, sensory, independent interaction in both small and large groups as well as physical activities. In addition, your child will develop the skills needed to build self-esteem, friendships, and character values.
- Kinder Prep – CMO has focused on kindergarten preparation since 2006. Our Kinder Prep teachers are all certified teachers with previous experience teaching at the elementary level. We strive to develop each child intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically. Our focus is to instill a love of learning at an early age through hands on activities, songs, and play. We use a theme-based curriculum to study language arts, math, and to explore our world around us. CMO Kinder Prep has recently changed to a four day a week only program. This new approach allows us to streamline our curriculum enabling us to better teach, review, and expand on skills needed in kindergarten.
- We follow the Comal ISD calendar
- Comal ISD 2017-2018 Calendar
- Meet the Teacher Night: Thursday, August 31st from 6 – 7 pm
- FirstDay of School: Tuesday, September 5th
Registration fee: $75, 2nd child $55, and 3rd child $45
Supply fee: $75 for 4 days/week, $50 for 2 days/week
*Both due at time of registration and both are non-refundable*
- Admission Form
- CMO Handbook
- CMO Handbook Acknowledgement Form
- Discipline Guidelines
- Health Requirements
- Phone: 830-980-1750
- Address: 28300 Hwy 281 N, San Antonio, TX 78260
- Fax: 830-438-7167
- Email: email@example.com
- Please call for rates and/or to schedule a tour. Tours are available from 10:00a.m.-11:30a.m.
|BUMC CMO Facebook|